Due to our continued growth and the demands of our exciting local projects, we require a full time creative genius to join our team. Primarily we’re looking for an experienced graphic designer (Digital & Print) but a huge advantage would be a designer with additional skills in the wonderful world of video (Prod & Post).
This is an extremely exciting time to join the business. We are passionate, ambitious, talented and it’s our mission to Make A Difference in everything we do. You will be required to work closely within our small team on a vast variety of projects – from Bob the Chippy down the road to working on world-renowned brands. It’s a hard working environment but with a lot of character and fun involved. We are well known within our local business community, encourage creative thinking, always think differently and have a strong sense of responsibility when it comes to employee satisfaction and making a difference within the community.
This successful candidate will be taking the creative lead for our studio and would have overall responsibility of everything “designy”. The role is varied and will require effective management of their own jobs and priorities, as well as others in the team.
A diverse design skillset is required to plan and produce engaging and compelling creative for print, audio-visual design and digital. Designing mind-blowing proposals, inspired digital experiences and good organisational skills will come easily to the successful candidate. Working with others will be essential as well as having a can-do approach and working on your own initiative.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience. Ideally within an agency environment.
- Excellent knowledge and abilities on the Adobe suite
- Basic video editing & photography skills a significant advantage
- Ability to work comfortably with or without a full brief
- Ability to comfortably work with varying styles of designs
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a small team
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- MUST have a positive attitude. We don’t accept mood hoovers!
- Exciting opportunity to help grow expanding and ambitious business
- Inspiring workplace in The Landmark at Burnley
- Opportunity to work on ambitious projects from varied companies
- Excellent salary with opportunity to grow with the company
- Personal development plan offering ability to grow and improve skills
- A fantastic team environment
- Opportunity to get involved in our community efforts
To apply or for more information, please email Dave Walker, +24’s MD, on email@example.com