Ansell Lighting Software Development
Bringing a leading UK manufacturer’s software up to speed to create a seamless user experience, to drive sales and improve conversion.
Who are Ansell Lighting?
An international company employing more than 100 people in the UK and Ireland, Ansell Lighting are a big company with a huge reputation as the manufacturers of the highest quality luminaires for commercial, domestic, industrial and architectural clients.
How we worked together
Ansell Lighting needed the full package and we delivered a suite of options that fit the bill, including bespoke software development to enable a seamless and elegant user experience.
Bespoke Software – The experts behind +24 Marketing’s software development worked to spec to create a bespoke B2B trading system for Ansell Lighting’s customers and sales team. The result was a responsive e-commerce solution allowing customers to browse and order effortlessly, with the power to upscale when needed.
Support – As with all +24 Marketing projects, technical and software support was given from start to completion, with flexible options to help Ansell Lighting get the most out of their new services.
- Ansell Lighting’s bespoke B2B trading system transacted more than £1 million of orders within the first 6 weeks since launch
- Online orders rose, accounting for 15% of total orders in the first month, which will save around 260 working days per year
- Detailed, transparent reporting using user-friendly dashboards enabled Ansell Lighting to monitor trends and file reports on their e-commerce and digital marketing progress
- A significant reduction in order processing time was recorded
“+24 Marketing have developed all of our online software requirements from scratch. Due to the success of our bespoke B2B trading system we’re working with +24 Marketing to further develop several custom apps to enhance customer experience and increase sales. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none. We couldn’t recommend them enough.”
– Rachel Hughes, Marketing Manager, Ansell Lighting
Date: February 6, 2018