A fantastic opportunity for a social media apprentice to develop their career within a forward thinking, friendly and fast growing agency.
If you have an all-consuming love of social media, a burning desire to develop your technical and online skills and an eagerness to share your creative thinking and ideas then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a new full-time team member who is a talented and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills and has a flair for social media!
The Job Role…
This is a fantastic opportunity for an online career and is just waiting for the right candidate.
Hours of work: Full time 08:30am – 5:30pm
Benefits: 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays), free on-site parking, access to events run by the company, training and the opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding team.
- Assist in preparing client social media reports
- Work within the social media team to create social media content for clients
- Monitor and engage with potential customers on behalf of clients
- Be the first point of contact for clients that contact the social media department
- Assist in researching social media trends, keep up to date with news articles for use on social media
- Work with the social media team to gain an excellent understanding of each client’s products and services
- Proofreading social media content prior to release
- Assist with queries from the in-house designers on social media creative briefs
- Monitor social media paid advertising campaigns and feedback to the social media team
- Assist the social media team with posting blogs on websites
- An interest in graphic design would be beneficial
- Attending meetings and briefings where appropriate
- A good understanding of social media
- A creative imagination and flair for social media
- An ability to adapt to new social media platforms and software
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to talk to clients and customers
- Working as a part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Organised, able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines