1) Full name (including any embarrassing middle names)
Joanne Kathryn Saunt
2) Where from originally and where do you live now?
Burnley and Burnley (I have set foot out every now and again though!)
3) Hobbies (crafts/sports/gaming etc.)
Reading, walking, running, gym, watching my kids play rugby and netball.
4) Do you have any children?
I have 3 children, 2 girls aged 16 and 12, and a boy aged 7. I think that’s enough!
5)Do you have any pets?
A mad working cocker spaniel called Jack aged 1.
6) Favourite tipple?
Oh so much choice… It depends on the day! Beer to quench the thirst, a nice bottle of rose always goes down well… then there’s fruit cider, apple vodka & tonic, Baileys and so many more! A pink champagne is my treat :-). This will be my longest answer of them all!
7) Ideal holiday destination and what do you like to do on holiday?
At the moment I’d like a city break; Rome, Amsterdam, Florence, to name a few. I’d like to sit outside a restaurant on a sunny piazza drinking wine and people watching!
8) How would your friends describe you in five words?
I asked them, I got this… Strong, caring, opinionated (apparently I’m a bit blunt and to the point sometimes!), loyal and mad!
9) Best thing you’ve ever done/experienced?
Having my children first and foremost. Then probably going back to studying as a ‘mature student’ to do my BA Hons and PGCE. I came away as a qualified teacher with first class honours, lifelong friends and a more confident attitude to everything!
10) Where do you see yourself in five years?
Still as director at +24 but also back as a part-time primary teacher… my heart lies in the classroom. I aim to have a holiday home, enough time to enjoy it with my husband and for my kids to be happy and living their dreams.