This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, rapidly growing business. Working at the UK head office based in Burnley, the Internal Sales Consultant will primarily be dealing with inbound sales enquiries on behalf of our client.
Our client offers the very latest & most effective non-invasive cosmetic procedures from their clinics located across the north of England. With recent expansion in the business we are looking at expanding our team to deal with the increased number of enquiries. We require a highly motivated individual to put their sales and communication skills to the test by providing customer support and reaching out to potential customers via phone and social media.
The main duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with queries, advice, guidance on treatments
- Ensuring customer satisfaction whilst maximising all sales opportunities
- Completing internal administration – spreadsheets, reports, diary management
- Someone who is personable and has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident speaking to a wide range of people
- Familiarity with social media
- Organised, motivated and a proactive attitude with a desire to learn and progress
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- A flexible approach
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Strong team working skills
Hours of work: Full time 08:30am – 5:30pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays), free on-site parking, access to events run by the company, flexible working conditions, training, coaching and the opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding team.
If you think you are the person we’re looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.