A fantastic opportunity for an experienced social media executive to further develop their career within a forward thinking, friendly and fast growing agency.
If you have an all-consuming love of social media, a burning desire to develop your technical and online skills and an eagerness to share your creative thinking and ideas then we want to hear from you!
The Job Role…
- Delivering high quality, innovative, engaging and commercially viable content on a national scale in-line with each client’s brand strategy
- Liaising internally and externally with clients to deliver content across all social media channels as well as other mainstream channels
- Research media trends, monitor press for relevant stories and opportunities for producing engaging content
- Work on briefs to create infographics as part of content offering for websites and social media
- Be able to obtain an excellent understanding of each client’s products/services and know the best channel with which to communicate
- Generate creative briefs for the in-house design team
- Prepare monthly social media reports for clients
- Monitor clients online marketing and social media paid advertising campaigns
- Maintain, update and develop content for client blogs
Explore ways to expand digital communications exposure
- Attending meetings and briefings with clients where appropriate
Skills we are looking for…
- Ideally experience in a similar role
- Highly creative with a flair for social media and copywriting
- Excellent social media skills and enthusiasm for working with new tools & software
- Experience of developing good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong command of English
- Be dynamic with a variety of skills across creative marketing
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Effective time management skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an online career and is just waiting for the right candidate.
Hours of work: Full time 0830 – 1730
Benefits: 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays), free on-site parking, access to events run by the company, training and the opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be based in our Burnley offices and salary is dependent on skills/experience.
If you think you are the person we’re looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org