A fantastic opportunity for a mid-weight designer to further develop their career within a forward thinking, friendly and fast growing agency.
Our projects include traditional print as well as online design and range from small redesigns to large multi-media campaigns. So if you have an all-consuming love of design, a burning desire to develop your technical skills and an eagerness to share your creative experience and knowledge then we want to hear from you!
The skills we are looking for…
- Excellent creative design skills
- 3 years experience within an agency setting
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- The ability to take projects from concept through to finished artwork
- An understanding of working with and producing brand and image guidelines
- Experience of providing design and graphics for use on digital and social media
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard-working, conscientious with a positive approach
- Experience of liaising with internal and external contacts
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of web design and email marketing would be an advantage
- Hours of work: Full-time 08:30 am – 5:30 pm
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays), free on-site parking, access to events run by the company, flexible working conditions, training, coaching and the opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding team.