+24 Marketing’s ethos is to ‘Make A Difference’, and that extends to our work with local charities and community projects. In the giving spirit that Christmas brings, at +24 we want to encourage companies to take part in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and bring social value to their communities not just at Christmas, but all year round.
Pendleside – Light Up A Life
We work with Pendleside throughout the year as we have done since the beginning of +24. For their Light Up A Life event this year, +24 Marketing worked with Pendleside to create a video commemorating some of the people that families who’ve accessed the Hospice’s services. Over the course of 2018, we’ve worked with Pendleside to promote and create content for multiple events, including Burnley Colour Dash and the Pendlesdie Corporate Challenge.
Making A Difference in 2018
During 2018, we’ve been involved in many community projects, charity events and fundraising campaigns. From smaller projects to larger fundraising efforts, this has been a year for Making A Difference in our community and beyond through social value.
- The Burnley FC in the Community Dinner raised over £32,000 in April of this year.
- After a successful launch in 2017, Pendleside’s Burnley Colour Dash 2018 certainly lived up to its claim of being the “most colourful day of the year”. We once again helped with promoting the event and sponsored a paint station too.
- After we heard about local BFC supporter Scott’s #RunAwayChallenge to help raise money for local causes close to our heart as a business, we decided to help him out by making him a free website to promote his efforts and garner more donations
- The Turf Sleepout raised thousands and saw +24 team members Sam, Dave and Jo sleeping outside in the rain along with a host of other local business leaders.
View this post on Instagram
- The Pendleside Corporate Challenge raised £28,000 and +24 was there on the night of the Pendleside Corp Awards when this total was announced. We sponsored awards in the event and worked with Pendleside to publicise the event through digital marketing.
— Sam Keenan (@SocialSam) November 2, 2018
- We came third place in the second annual #BFCQuiz in aid of Burnley FC in the Community!
If your business needs help with anything digital marketing, social media, SEO, web development or bespoke software, contact us today!