APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 16th October 2020
+24 are recruiting! We’re a full service digital development agency looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our growing team in a fast-paced environment.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the business. We are passionate, ambitious, talented and it’s our mission to Make A Difference in everything we do. You will be required to work closely within our small team on a variety of projects – from websites for local SMEs to software for world-renowned brands right through to IoT and large data applications.
The ideal candidate will be a great problem solver, able to work with back end technologies to a good level, developing new features and maintaining existing systems through to full projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with Symfony framework
- Experience with Doctrine ORM
- Pair programming / collaborative working
- Integration 3rd party APIs
- Ability to comfortably work with varying code styles and PHP versions
- Experience preparing technical specification from client requirements
- Experience working with complete life cycle from establishing requirements to product delivery
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude towards solving problems
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of MySQL, JS/JQuery, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Basic server management (Centos/Plesk)
- Exciting opportunity to help grow expanding and ambitious business
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Excellent salary (£28,000 – £40,000 DOE) with the opportunity to grow within the company
- Training, professional development and career progression path
- A fantastic team environment
- Regular company socials
- Opportunity to get involved in our community efforts
- Currently fully home working with monthly in-person team meetings until early 2021. From 2021, based in Burnley HQ with option for flexible working.
Note: Applications will close as soon as the position is filled. Suitable candidates will be asked to complete a small Symfony project in their own time to demonstrate their skills and knowledge of the different areas.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Dave & Sam on email@example.com