Would you like to join an innovative, ambitious and growing digital marketing agency in an exciting role? +24 are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a relentless focus on creating, devising, and delivering outstanding digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for implementing initiatives that drive new business opportunities for our clients through lead generation and leveraging digital marketing channels. This role will involve working closely and collaboratively with the entire marketing team to ensure delivery of effective revenue generating marketing activities.
You will be expected to have experience in creating and executing SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will assess, monitor and improve campaign efficiency, analysing data and creating regular performance reports. You will be super organised, accountable, creative and want to be part of an awesome team.
- Creating and executing effective SEO campaigns to increase visibility and ranking for a range of clients in a variety of industries.
- Implementing successful PPC campaigns to generate high quality leads and to help clients make informed decisions.
- Implementing intelligent paid social campaigns that will drive traffic, boost conversions and improve online presence.
- Collaboration with the internal team to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the findings.
- Producing informative and accurate reports from your evaluation and analysis of marketing activities.
- Ensuring you are up to date with latest market trends and have a strong grasp on competitor activities.
What we’re looking for
- Proven expertise in all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Experience using SEMRush, Ahrefs or similar
- Experience using Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks according to changing requirements
You will be a creative, well-spoken and intelligent professional. You will have at least 3 years proven digital marketing experience. You will have great attention to detail, a strong desire to learn and an ambition to build your career in digital marketing.
The benefits of working at +24
- Exciting opportunity to help join an expanding and ambitious business
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Excellent salary with the opportunity to grow within the company
- Training, professional development and career progression path
- A fantastic team environment
- The latest tech to help you deliver the best results possible for our clients
- Open door policy with our leadership team always on hand to offer support and guidance
- Regular company socials (online for now)
- Opportunity to get involved in our community efforts
- Currently fully home working until early 2021. From 2021, based in Burnley HQ with the option for flexible working.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Dave & Sam on email@example.com. Also, please send a description of a successful SEO campaign you have run, outline what you implemented, how it worked and why it was successful.