+24 are recruiting! We’re a full service digital development agency looking for a talented Contract PHP Developer to join our growing team in a fast-paced environment.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the business. We are passionate, ambitious, talented and it’s our mission to Make A Difference in everything we do. You will be required to work closely within our small team on a variety of projects – from websites for local SMEs to software for world-renowned brands right through to IoT and large data applications.
The ideal candidate will be a great problem solver, able to work with back end technologies to a good level, developing new features and maintaining existing systems through to full projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with Symfony framework
- Experience with Doctrine ORM
- Pair programming / collaborative working
- Integration 3rd party APIs
- Ability to comfortably work with varying code styles and PHP versions
- Experience preparing technical specification from client requirements
- Experience working with complete life cycle from establishing requirements to product delivery
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude towards solving problems
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of MySQL, JS/JQuery, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Basic server management (Centos/Plesk)
- Exciting opportunity to help grow expanding and ambitious business
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- A fantastic team environment
- Regular company socials
- Opportunity to get involved in our community efforts
- Currently fully home working with monthly in-person team meetings until early 2021. From 2021, based in Burnley HQ with option for flexible working.
Note: Applications will close as soon as the position is filled so apply today to make sure you don’t miss out.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Dave & Sam on email@example.com